From Dec 26, 2020 -Feb 11th, 2021
REDUCED SERVICES DUE TO LOCKDOWN
Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat, 9:30am-1pm
- Safetynet will remain open during the lockdown.
- Programs, until further notice, will be reduced to essentials, such as diapers, furniture and clothing depending on need.
- We will be accepting clothing donations at this time, but ask that you hang on to your housewares donations until after the lockdown is lifted.
- Drop off clothing during the hours above or anytime at the bins in the parking lot at 1317 Speers Rd. If you are able to bag clothing that is of great help to our volunteer sorting team.
- We are operating with a limited number of volunteers and with safety protocols in place.
- We are limiting client visits to the charity and as such may divert more clothing than normal to our recycling program.
- If you have furniture to donate, click here for more information.
- Bicycle donations will resume in the Spring.
It's a Pleasure to Serve You
Safetynet provides programming that encourages independence and helps to break the cycle of poverty.
If your family is suffering financial hardship, feel free to contact Safetynet for a needs assessment. A needs assessment is where families are invited to sit down with one of our volunteers to develop a plan to best service the entire family. We will determine if you require one of Safetynet's programs, or we will refer you to another community partner who can better assist your needs.