May 2021 - We are Open
During the stay at home order, we are open as an essential service to receive donations and serve families.
Regular Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat, 9:30am-1pm
- We are accepting clothing and housewares donations
- Drop off clothing during the hours above, OR
- 24/7 at our dropbox locations:
- 1317 Speers Rd (our parking lot)
- 186 Morrison Rd, (Shaarei-Beth El Congregation)
- If you are able to bag clothing that is of great help to our volunteer sorting team.
- We are now accepting bicycle donations. Only adult bikes please; particularly small and medium size
- We are operating with safety protocols in place for our volunteers and clients.
- As part of our commitment to reducing waste, excess clothing donation may be sent to recycling, with the proceeds invested back into the charity.
- If you have furniture to donate, click here for more information.
It's a Pleasure to Serve You
Safetynet provides programming that encourages independence and helps to break the cycle of poverty.
If your family is suffering financial hardship, feel free to contact Safetynet for a needs assessment. A needs assessment is where families are invited to sit down with one of our volunteers to develop a plan to best service the entire family. We will determine if you require one of Safetynet's programs, or we will refer you to another community partner who can better assist your needs.